Important information about dental benefits
for children 17 and under.
Starting in January 2016, children 17 and under will receive dental benefits from Healthy Smiles Ontario.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- You do not need to do anything.
- Children 17 and under are automatically enrolled in Healthy Smiles
Ontario when they or their family receive: Ontario Works, Temporary Care Assistance, Ontario Disability Support Program, or Assistance for Children
with Severe Disabilities.
- You will receive a Healthy Smiles Ontario dental card and information
about the program in the mail before January 2016.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Visit the Healthy Smiles Ontario website at www.ontario.ca/healthysmiles
- Contact the ServiceOntario INFOline:
TTY toll-free 1-800-387-5559
416-327-4282 (TTY Toronto only)