An internal review is an informal review of a decision that was made about the financial assistance that you receive(d). It is an opportunity for Ontario Works to make sure that the rules were correctly followed for your case.
To request an internal review, you should do the following:
- provide your request in writing within 30 days of receiving the decision letter
- say in your request “I am requesting an internal review”
- explain why you disagree with the decision that was made (optional)
- include your full name
- include the nine-digit member identification number that appears on the decision letter
- sign and date the request