To improve customer service and better assist you, we have made the following changes at the Simcoe Ontario Works office at 12 Gilbertson Drive.
- Your Case Manager is available by phone or in person during the daily walk in time from 3-4 p.m. if you require assistance
- Please direct all of your requests and questions related to your Ontario Works assistance to your Case Manager
- If you require a taxi for medical reasons please call your Case Manager 24 hours in advance with all of the details
- If you require a replacement drug card or T5007 please call your Case Manager with the details
- If you have general questions regarding supports and services that are NOT related to your Ontario Works assistance please ask to speak to a Community Support Worker
- If you require assistance with dental and vision care for adults, prosthetic appliances, funerals, ask to speak to an Intake Support Worker.
- If you have any questions about your Ontario Works assistance, please call your Case Manager directly (allow 24 hours to return your call)
- Any documentation/paperwork provided to the office will be processed within 3 to 5 business days
- For questions regarding your OW payment, please call the Interactive Voice Response System at 1-800-808-2268 and have your PIN ready.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can further improve our customer service, please share your ideas with your Case Manager.