Workshops are fun, fast-paced and are designed to help prepare you to become job-ready.
Under COVID-19, in-person workshops have been moved online.
The following is a sample of some of our workshops.
- Ontario Disability Support Program Info Session
- Job Survival
- The Successful Interview
- Food Handlers (Dunnville only)
- L.E.A.D. (Leadership/Engagement/Advocacy/Development)
- The ‘R’ Program – Responsibility Rebuilding and Reintegration
- Mind Body
- Community Resource Drop In
- Starting a Business Seminar
- Total Health- Simcoe
- Total Health – Dunnville
- Financial Literacy – 2020